GETTING INVOLVED IN SGA
Have you become interested in SGA (Student Government Association) and are wondering what the next steps to getting involved might be? There are many ways to begin to get your foot in the door and start your journey. Check out these great ideas to get started!
1) Attend meetings. See how your SGA works. Ask if there are any opportunities to get involved.
2) Review the SGA constitution and/or bylaws. These spell out the purpose and mission of SGA and also what each of the officers and representative members are responsible for.
3) Volunteer at events and programs that your SGA is doing. It is a great way to know the other students who are involved on a personal basis.
4) Submit proposals for SGA to consider, either in a formal role or as an interested student. These could be ideas for improvements on campus, potential programs and activities, or suggesting that your SGA take a position on an issue of importance to students.
5) Request an appointment to serve on a committee, either within SGA or on the college/university level. There are often open student seats on committees and this is a great way to get your foot in the door and begin your involvement.
CONACT US FOR YOUR NEXT EVENT
Contacts us at 800-993-NEON (6366) or Send us an email to inquire or book our programs and events.