Neon Entertainment, a leading agency in college and corporate events, is seeking college student interns to be responsible for assisting sales staff and marketing team, and working with our entertainers, vendors, and customers. As a current college student we value your insight into current trends and the culture of your college experience.
Positions will be fully remote and can qualify for university credit. Positions will be a tailored towards your individual identity, interest, and field of study.
Below is a list projects that interns have assisted us with in the past. Multiple positions are available for the Summer and Fall semesters. We look forward to hearing from you and joining our team.
- Preparing specific promotional requirements and detailed submission applications for Artists submitting to competitive showcase conferences (i.e. NACA and APCA)
- Artist research & review
- Prospect leads on potential future bookings
- Assist agents in research of potential bookings
- Develop marketing plan that focuses on marketing within specific geographical regions
Marketing and Promotions
- Social media creation and integration
- Regular press revisions & updates to Artist bios
- Request & update news worthy information on artists
- Review & edit of website content & artist materials
- Brainstorming & implementing current trends for the college age demographic
Qualifications / Skills:
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, and presentation software to prepare reports and/or special projects
- Excellent listening skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Exceptional attention to detail