Social Media Assistant
Neon Entertainment, a leading agency in college and corporate events, is seeking a candidate responsible for assisting in planning, implementing, and monitoring the company’s social media strategy in order to increase brand awareness, improve marketing efforts and increase sales. This position is a part time remote position.
Social Media Assistant Job Responsibilities:
- Assist a results-driven social media strategy.
- Develop and curate engaging content for social media platforms.
- Assist in the creation and editing of written, video, and photo content.
- Maintain unified brand voice across different social media channels.
- Collaborate with team to create a social media calendar.
- Monitor social media channels for industry trends.
- Review analytics and create reports on key metrics.
- Assist in the development and management of social media marketing.
Social Media Coordinator Qualifications / Skills:
- Passion for social media
- Excellent social listening skill
- Strong copywriting and copy-editing skills
- Canva, Adobe Photoshop, and Video Editing Skills preferred
- Proficient knowledge in all major social media channels including Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, and Twitter
- Strong awareness and communication with client comments, tagging, and reposting